If you’re thinking of refreshing your outside space, side awnings provide a simple and stylish way to get the most use from your garden. Side awnings are incredibly easy to use; they can be pulled out as and when you require and are simply rolled neatly back into an aluminium cassette when not in use. Whether you’re looking for increased privacy or an affordable way to combat glare from the sun, awning side screens are a low-maintenance and multi-functional choice.
At Gemini Blinds, we supply and install sun awning side screens to homes and businesses across Chester, Manchester and Liverpool. With a huge range of designs available, our side awnings are not only practical but also offer a sleek and polished appearance. We stock three main styles – PVC, mesh and solid fabric, with blackout material also on offer – to ensure there is a side awning to suit the needs of every property.
Gemini Blinds only supplies awnings from top-quality manufacturers, with a range of both Weinor and Sunsetter awning side screens ready to be installed. We only stock brands that we know you can trust, so you can be sure that any side awning you choose will prove reliable for years to come.
Benefits of Retractable Side Awnings
Retractable side awnings offer numerous benefits to enhance your outdoor space:
- Side awnings increase the privacy of your outdoor space, leaving you free to relax away from any nosy neighbours!
- On hot summer days, side awnings block harmful UV rays to provide your household with sun protection. Additionally, the shade provided by your awnings helps to keep adjoining rooms cool and reduces the need for fans or air conditioning.
- Side awnings are incredibly easy to operate; simply pull out the material when needed and return back to its case when done.
- Our awnings are highly customisable, available in a wide range of colours and styles.
- Following installation of a side awning, your outdoor space can be used all year round. It provides ample shade and shelter and protects your outdoor furniture from any inclement weather.
- Our awnings are fully retractable and compact for maximum convenience.
Side Awnings in Chester, Manchester & Liverpool
Side awnings are a simple way to transform your outside area. Gemini Blinds has been fitting awnings to homes across Chester, Manchester, Liverpool and beyond for over 35 years and our quality workmanship has established us as a leading name in the region. We have a team of highly qualified installers on hand, ready to tackle the demands of any project. Prior to your fitting, we will perform a home visit and measuring service, completely free of charge. During this visit, we will ensure your awning is precisely the right size and provide expert advice on the right product for you. To find out more about the side awnings we have available, give us a call today.